Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day One, 05.

Today has not been the best day. On Friday, we had a Christmas dinner at work, and we all got food poisoning from something we ate there.  We are still not sure what caused it (potatoes or ham? That's all I had to eat there)  and I've been sick since then. I called in sick today because I was not going to live through yet another day of what I did yesterday at work.  I slept all day, and my stomach is finally settling. I am not going to take medications that I do not understand all day.

I am also no longer drinking soda (and caffeine). Today was my first day with none. I have had a slight headache, but my stomach was giving me bigger issues, so I didn't notice it. I'm glad I decided to do this. I don't know if I've felt any different yet, but I will, in the end, I know it.

I was really sad because I missed Winter Solstice yesterday, but today I logged onto WitchSchool.com on a whim, and they just announced they were going to do an online ritual. So I attended it, and I feel better after doing it. My head feels clearer.

My plans for the new year are to get in shape physically, and mentally with my Pagan studies. To feel good, means inside and outside. I look forward to my year of changing.  I hope this is just the start of everything.  Witch School plans to be holding these rituals on every full moon. I really want to attend them.

New things to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment